Monday, March 30, 2009

The Beach

So relaxing....

I spent today working on my tan over at the beach I live by. It was real nice over there today and I soaked up the rays with acute pleasure (I remembered my sunscreen don't worry!). Later on me and the guys went out for lunch and we all ate pizza and drank smoothies. I spent my evening at home reading a nice book When Crickets Cry, it was a real tear jerker.

Let me tell you about my beach. This beach is a few miles away from were I live and not too many people go to it. I like uncrowded beaches; less people to stare at the giant bug and folks round here take good care of it. I like how the sand feels on my feet, though when it gets hot, look out! I wear my sandals those days (Crickets have to special order theirs). Every so often some kids come on over and I have to leave otherwise it's a long day of avoiding, screamers and those brave souls that want a Cricket back ride. I do love kids, don't get me wrong. I just don't like their parent's reactions. "EEk! Giant bug! Squish it!" Other than that, what's not to love about my sweet sandy heaven? Great place to take long hops that's for sure. There's other giant bugs that come around from time to time. I'm not chirping for any of them quite yet though. :P

1 comment:

  1. hi giant crickit it is me kayla
    i love the picture it is so cool!

    ReplyDelete